PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
If you provide Personal Data to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that such Personal Data may be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of the Company and the authorized third parties referred to herein located in the United States.
(a) Information Collected Through the Site: We collect Personal Data through the Site when you voluntarily chose to provide us with such Personal Data, such as through one or more of the following options:
(1) Registration.Our Site's registration system requires users to give us your Personal Data, including contact information such as your name, address and e-mail address, phone number, and demographic information such as a ZIP code, sex, age, church affiliation and potentially other personal information we may request. Such contact information is used to contact the user when necessary.
(2) Prayer Forums, Blogs and Group Discussions. Users may participate in prayer forums and group discussions with other users. While we do not actively mine for your Personal Data disseminated in such blogs and forums, we will be storing the content as User Generated Content and therefore collect such information indirectly. We do not share your Personal Data with other users, we do not monitor the exchange of Personal Data that you disclose to such other users in prayer forums, blogs and group discussions.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST USING YOUR REAL NAME AS YOUR "USER NAME" ON OUR SITE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU ENGAGE IN PRAYER FORUMS, GROUP OR BLOG DISCUSSIONS WITH ANYONE YOU DO NOT KNOW. FURTHER, AS WE DO NOT SCREEN THE BACKGROUNDS OF OUR USERS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY OR PREDATORY CONDUCT BY OTHER USERS. THEREFORE, WE STRONGLY URGE YOU NOT TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH ANY OTHER USER UNLESS YOU KNOW THEM PERSONALLY, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY RELATED THERETO.
(b) Advertisers.We may display third party advertisements on the Site. In some instances, users may request more information from these third parties concerning their respective products and/or services by clicking on such advertisement. Some of our third party advertisers offer to contact our users directly as a way to follow up a user's interest in its products and/or services. In such cases, users will be asked for their Personal Data, and by providing your Personal Data in such a fashion, a user is consenting to being contacted by such third party.
(1) Cookies are small bits of information that are stored on your computer hard drive by your web browser.Our cookies do not collect or contain Personal Data. While you may turn off your computer's acceptance of cookies through your browser, your full use of the Site may be restricted.
(2) We collect your computer's IP addresses in order to conduct system administration, report aggregate information to third parties and to conduct Site analysis. While we do not associate IP addresses with records containing Personal Data, we will use IP addresses to identify any user who refuse to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
(e) Our Disclosure of your Personal Data and Other Information:
The Company considers your Personal Data to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- (1) Business Transfers:As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- (2) Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties:The Company retains the services of third party vendors to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ third parties to perform such functions, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
(f) Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
(g) Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Data may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
(h) External Links: Our Site may provide links to various third party web sites which are provided solely for your convenience. However, even if a third-party affiliation exists between the Site and that destination site, we do not exercise authority over these linked sites, each of which maintains independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures. We do not assume responsibility or liability for these independent methods or actions and are not responsible for the independent policies or procedures of destination sites. Similarly, we cannot take responsibility for the privacy initiatives or the content of such web sites. These links to third party web sites are provided only for your convenience, and as such, you access them at your own risk. However, we wish to ensure the integrity of the Site and its destination links, so any comments pertaining to the Site or any Sites accessed through these links are greatly appreciated.
(j) Security: We employ reasonable security measures in place to protect against the theft, misuse and alteration of the Personal Data under our control. Personal Data is stored in a secured database. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent o uploaded User Generated Content sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us through an Internet connection.
(k) Choice/Opt-Out: Our Site gives users the opportunity to opt-out to receive communications from us and our third party advertisers at the point where we request information about the user. This Site also gives users the opportunity to stop receiving these communications at any time by editing their User account preferences. You will find an opt-out option at the bottom of all communications, or you may write to us at the below address to opt out of future communications not directly related to your access to the Site and your account:
Curious Ventures, LLC
13428 Maxella Avenue, #481
Marina del Rey, CA 90292